Wednesday 8 June 2011

Nail paints!

I really need to sort through my nail polishes, they're such a jumble! I've picked some colours that really get me inspired! Im a sucker for peachy colours at the moment...


Summer peach by American Apparel. £7.00 available online



Fuzzy peach by models own £5.00 available in Boots, online and in River Island

Peach sherbet by Models own £5.00



This image I have put up because i love the shape of the models nails. I also love the colour...


Illamasqua in Gamma £13.50 available online

These are all lovely Summer shades, I'd like every one! After looking up Models own online, they appear to have a very large range of colours and shades. Several reviews said that the colour came out exactly the same as the pot shade. The best place to purchase them from is either online or in boots as they have a large range of Models own products.

No comments:

Post a Comment