Saturday 23 July 2011

Is that Liberty I hear?

I was invited to a 21st birthday party which was prom themed. Immediately I thought, I'll make my dress! I have had fabric scattered around for months now with each piece linking to some project or idea I had, but never got round to doing anything with. So I hunted out this certain fabric that I knew would look perfect. It happened to be none other than Liberty London fabric.

I didn't realise at the time when I was given it by an old textile teacher what kind of fabric it was. I just knew I loved it! But with age, you begin to realise the impact of such lovely famous fabric and you begin to recognise them. Any way so I decided to make a strapless, heart shaped, short cocktail dress which would also be boned. This is the finished product....
>

No comments:

Post a Comment